Technically, if I follow a Hal Higdon Marathon training plan for the Marine Corps Marathon (which is my current plan), I don’t actually have to start training until the first week of July. Which means, I don’t have to start writing that plan up, type-A style until like June, right?
I have found like…SIX races (AT LEAST) that I want to do this summer/fall. Which basically means I’m entering all of my runs into my Google Calendar now. So I know if I can fit these races into my training.
There are times when I really do wonder about the person that running has made me.
- h-co3 likes this
- katebikerun said: SAME. I put all my races into google calendars, as well as packet pickups. I said I wasn’t going to do anymore races, but there’s a 6 hour race in July I want to do and I’m already thinking about ultras next year!! I am always training or else I’m bored!
- katebikerun likes this
- conchfritters likes this
- liftheavyrunstrong likes this
- beyondconsulting said: Its a good person, don’t worry ;)
- fromthebackofthepack likes this
- shrinkingmomma likes this
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- realreasontorun likes this
- according-to-kat likes this
- whitneyrunson said: I’m in the same boat. I mapped my training plan out for my 50K in October in January…probably not sane
- whitneyrunson likes this
- saturdaymorningdarkness likes this
- runningwithcrohns said: I’ve already written down the long runs to train for the Baltimore marathon in my Google calendar and RnR VA Beach and the Parks Half Marathon fit in quite nicely.
- runningwithcrohns likes this
- cupcakeconditioning said: LOL - last week I input my MCM training plan into my Google calendar, and I don’t start training until July either….
- pascal73 likes this
- desert-child likes this
- angies--life likes this
- trish-runs-the-world-away likes this
- chelsearuns likes this
- fromlazytolively likes this
- judtaylo said: It’s easy to feel carried away with it all.
- beckyc likes this
- fatman2fitman likes this
- seechrisrun likes this
- runningwithpump said: My November marathon training has planned for weeks. I think I enjoy the planning way more than the running sometimes.
- runningwithpump likes this
- malloryrunsthis posted this